Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to One and All!




Here's the Christmas card I made to send out this year. It looked pretty simple after making the first one, but after 60 of them I realized that it had a lot more parts than I realized!!

And I kind of went for a non-traditional color scheme. It was all based on the colors of our shirts in the photo I wanted to put inside the card.




And here's the inside. And notice Jessie's top, it IS Rich Razzleberry! Well, at least it WAS Rich Razzleberry, on my camera, and on my iPhoto!! So after I planned everything around Rich Razzleberry, and then got the pictures printed, I was a little bummed that some of the colors on the pictures came out so dark! But, oh well, I still like the Rich Razzleberry!


I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Pretty Christmas card and a very nice looking family...bet everyone loved receiving these!